The colourful print on this T-shirt is inspired by a real quilt made by artists: Lydia Morphew (born 1821-died 1892) and Betsy Morphew (born 1817-died 1897).
The original artwork, stored in Smithsonian American Art Museum, is titled Compass Rose Patchwork Quilt. It is a gift of Dean R. and Darlene A. Yarian in memory of Nathan Morphew and is dated ca. 1850-1900.
This design is focused on the abstract and geometric aspect of the quilt. You can see repetitive shapes made from multiple triangles. These forms are called compass roses but can be also named wind roses or roses of the winds.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester