This print was inspired by the "Amish Crazy Quilt" made in 1910 -1920 by artist Lydia Beachy. The artwork is at Smithsonian American Art Museum, Museum purchase made possible in part through the Smithsonian Institution Collections Acquisition Program. For fans of Decorative Arts and Fiber it's a thing to see, also visit the digitalized collection online.
The graphic pattern is very vibrant and extravagant. If you want to be visible in the crowd - great choice! Many abstract shapes in colours like beige, red, blue and yellow create an impression of happiness, joy and make you feel energetic.
This UNISEX t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester